Hey everyone, I hope you are enjoying the lovely sunshine. In today’s post, I have put together 15 summer dates ideas. I believe the Summertime is the perfect time to go on dates, whether you are married, dating or single and ready to mingle. Summertime is perfect because everyone is out and about, there are lots and lots of exciting places to go, and there are many activities and clubs that are kids friendly in case you can’t afford childcare. The sun is out, the air is warm, so no need to cover up too much. Lots of shops, restaurants and bars with all sort of offers available. And I can go on and on…but let’s just stop there.
Why Even Go On Dates?
Why not? Dates are the best way to reconnect and help strengthens your relationship/marriage with your loved one. It is also a chance to meet people, let loose and let someone takes care of you – I guess that’s what everyone wants. I have been very busy with motherhood and college, that my partner and I barely had time to go on dates. I simply can’t wait to on dates again.
Summer Dates Ideas
- A Weekend Away – Yes definitely a nice date idea for summer
- Go to the Circus – Everyone loves a good circus show
- Outdoor Adventure – This can be anything from rock climbing, camping or fishing
- A road Trip – Spend a day on the road, (don’t forget to wear your seatbelt) feel the wind blowing and listen to some music
- Have lunch or dinner on the shore, by the sea – Very romantic
- Go skydiving – Definitely on my to-do list.
- Volunteering for a Charity – Show your vulnerable side
- Naked Portrait Painting
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Go To A Comedy Show
- Go Wine Tasting
- Watch the sunset
- Go hiking
- Head to the Amusement park
- Visit A Local farm
The wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love and commitment. The right person gives you all these because he loves you.
That’s my list guys, I hope these ideas help you to come up with a date plan. Let me know which is your one you’d prefer. I personally like No.1,4,5 and 10. If my date could hire a photographer to secretly take pictures of all the activities we get up to – that would be lovely. Guys, its summertime. Get out of the house. Forget about whatever drama that is may be going on. If you can’t solve it, there’s no point stressing about it. Summer is only 6 weeks and comes once a year. Make it a memorable one.