Hey guys, I hope you are all well. Today’s post we are looking back at the month of March. The year is just passing by quick, I can not believe we are in April already. Next month is my Birth month. Gosh, I’m getting old. I need to start planning something for it asap. I will be at my last 20. It definitely needs to celebrate somehow. Does anyone have any few ideas? Please share with me in the comments section. I would love a surprise party or something. This might sound silly but can I ask for a surprise birthday party? Do people do that? Let me know. Anyway, here are a few things happened this month:
- Pancake Day – Sasha and I made pancakes
- I made an important decision (leaving college)
- Completed Work Placement
- Celebrated Woman’s Day
- Celebrated Mother’s Day
- Went out on dates with mum
- We lost a beautiful soul to cancer
- We entered Spring – the sun is out
- Due to lack of interest and a busy lifestyle, I had to cancel Sasha’s ballet class.
- Sasha got a place in Primary School!! It’s the one we wanted too
- We went to the movies
March has been yet another rollercoaster month. Let’s see what April has in store for us.
By the way guys, how is your New Years Resolution going?
Are you still at it or have you given up?
Let me know in the comment.
Also, Check out the March Recap Video on my YouTube Channel.