A Day In My Life As A Single Mum and Student. Hello everyone, I hope you are well. In today’s post, I will be sharing what a day in my life loos like as a single mum and a student. This will be a short breakdown of activities I get up to from the moment I wake up in the morning to the end of the day. College is time-tabled three days a week and I spend the whole day in college while my daughter is in Nursery. However for the rest of the week, I am
A Day In My Life As A Single Mum and Student
This is what a day in my life looks like:
- I wake up at 6 am every morning, and Sasha wakes up at 6:30 am.
- We both quickly get ready and have a quick breakfast – Toast and a cup of milk for Sasha-Ann and Toast and a cup of tea for myself.
- 7:15 am we head out to the bus stop to catch our first bus (we live in the city centre, so we have easy access to buses)
- 7:30 am – we arrive at our stop and then make our way to the next bus stop.
- Sometimes the bus comes on time, and sometimes it delays.
- We arrive at Sasha’s Nursery at 8 am.
- Lots of hugs and kisses to Sasha, and then I head off to college.
- Again, I take two buses back to college. Sometimes I walk, depending on how I am feeling and the weather.
- Arrive at college at 9 am. That’s my day in college, until 5 pm.
- At 5 pm, I head straight to pick up Sasha from Nursery.
- Sometimes we go to McDonald’s for something to eat, and again two buses as we try to avoid the rush hour.
- We got home at 6 pm, sometimes at 7 pm.
- We arrive home, and Sasha’s night-time routine starts.
- Sasha’s bedtime is 8 pm, and mine is at 10 pm.
That’s pretty much what I do now as a student. Not easy, but it is achievable. We do this three days a week, depending on the course you are studying.
Check out Our Bedtime Routine
What does a day in your life look like?