Celebrate life at 29. Hey everyone, I hope you are well. In today’s post, I will be sharing a reflection to celebrate life at twenty-nine. I am officially in my last 20s. It will be a breakdown reflection of how life has been in the previous 29 years, based on the things I have learnt, my mistakes, and the challenges I have overcome. I must say it has been a roller coaster journey. But we are still here, still alive and living.
Celebrate Life At Twenty Nine
Celebrating Things I Have At Twenty Nine
- I am a mother to a 5-year-old
- Started a blog
- Dating a man who loves me more than I love him
- Finally offered a place at college to study HNC level at college.
- Let go of the past and move on with life.
Challenges Dealt With At Twenty Nine
- Finding peace
- I ended an engagement with the wrong person
- Seeking Employment
- Fighting for my independence
- Becoming a single mum
Life Lessons Learnt At Twenty Nine
- Control your life, or life will control you.
- People will love or hate you, but that is not your problem.
- Failure is the key to success.
- Respect yourself, don’t let any man make you feel less than
- Don’t give up on yourself; you are more than capable of anything.
Bucket List At Twenty Nine
- Travel – anywhere and everywhere
- Set up a business
- Pass my driving test
- Move house
- Get my dream job
I want to use everything I have been through in my 20s this last year to celebrate LIFE. I will do everything and anything; I will do the things I have always wanted to do – if I can remember them. Stop worrying about the things I can’t control. I am so grateful for life right now. I think it’s time to live. Leave it all in the hands of God. Just breathe and concentrate on being a mother and use the lessons I have learnt to achieve what I want in life. It’s my life. After all, if I don’t live it, who will?
Check my clip on my YouTube Channel: Celebrating Life At 29
I hope you enjoyed that.
Such great memories and accomplishments to be proud of! Cheers to another great year for you 🙂